Best Flat Iron Reviews and Buying Guide
You are a sexy girl. You care about your style. You always look attractive, but on the morning your hair looks like a mess. So why don’t you start a nice day by straightening your hair using a best flat iron? However, finding the best hair straightener can be tough, so we’re here to make it easier with this resource – an ultimate guide to help you find the flat iron that suits your hair among best flat iron branches such as CHI, Paul Mitchell, BabylissPRO, HSI, Ghd, etc… We also present some best flat iron reviews here to make sure that you grab enough information before buying a hair straightener. (P.S. Although we’re talking about flat irons, not curling irons, but did you know that you can curl your hair with a flat iron. I’m sure you can.)
Best Flat Irons Comparison
||HSI Profesional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron||- Solid Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic plates.|
- 1" or 1 1/4" with digital LCD avaiable.
- Adjustable temperature from 240F to 410F.
- Auto shut off & sleep mode.
|BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra Thin Flat Iron||- 1" Nano Titanium plates.|
- LED temperature settings up to 450F.
- Ultra-thin and ultra-lightweight.
||Bio Ionic Onepass Nano Ceramic Flat Iron||- 1" Nano Ionic Ceramic plates.|
- Multi-Level Heat Controller up to 400F.
- 5 Second Heaters.
|Karmin G3 Salon Pro Black Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron||- 100% Solid Ceramic Plate with Tourmaline Crystals (1").|
- Negative Ions and Infrared Heat technology.
- Variable temperature settings from 176F to 410F
|Conair Infiniti Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron||- Tourmaline Ceramic plates.|
- Size 1", 3/4", 1 1/4"
- 10 heat settings.
- Auto shut off.
|HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron||Tourmaline Ceramic||$$$||4.3|
|Paul Mitchell Protools Express Ion Smooth Flat Iron||Cushioned Ceramic||$$$$||4.6|
|BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium 1 1/4"||Nano Titanium||$$$||4.3|
|Remington S9520 Salon Collection Ceramic Hair Straightener||Ceramic||$$||4.3|
|Onei MK-I Halo Ceramic Flat Iron||Ceramic||$$$$||4.6|
|ghd Classic 1-inch Styler||Ceramic||$$$$||4.1|
|Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener||Ceramic||$||4.5|
|Hai Classic Convertible Ceramic Flat Iron||Ceramic||$$$||4.3|
|FHI PF7001 Heat Platform Tourmeline Ceramic Professional Flat Iron||- Tourmaline Ceramic plates.|
- Many size avaiable.
- Adjustable temperature from 140F to 450F.
|Adjustable temperature control||4.2|
|Picture||Flat Iron||Plate Materials||Price||Rating|
Types of Flat Irons Hair Straighteners
Flat Irons come in different materials and technologies. Generally best flat irons use two types of plate material: ceramic and titanium.
- Ceramic flat irons generate negative ions and distribute heat evenly which will result in perfect shiny smooth and straight hair. We recommend best ceramic flat irons, which are using pure ceramic plates, because they are generally less damaging and more suitable for daily use.
- Titanium flat irons are widely used by many stylists because of it fast heating and the heat transfer is more immediate and less variation during flat iron time. Although they protect your hair not as well as ceramic ones, but some of newest titanium flat irons apply pure ceramic heating elements with tourmaline to help reduce hair damaging while maintaining the great performance of titanium. One big problem is its high price, but it is worth the money because of great result.
Beside ceramic and titanium, flat irons might come with other technologies such as ionic, tourmaline, infrared, nano, and silver. You can check details on these technologies at our detail guide about flat iron types.
How to choose a Flat Iron Hair Straightener
Tips for choosing right flat iron quickly
- Determine how much money you will spend for a hair straightener.
- A professional flat iron is the healthiest choice for your hair, it will give you best result with less damaging your hair. Although the price quite high, but try to grab one with higher price if you could. Typically, it must be better than the cheaper one.
- A professional pure ceramic flat iron is the best choice for newbie. A tourmaline flat iron or titanium flat iron is also good for hair stylists.
- Choose the right flat iron size that fits your hair. 1″ – 1.5″ flat irons are suitable for most hair types. 2″ flat irons are great if you have long thick, coarse, or curly hair.
- Variable temperature settings and auto shut off features should be consider as advantages when choosing a flat iron.
- Starting from best seller and top rated flat irons on the comparison chart above and choose the one that fits your need.
Flat Iron Buying Guide Video
Benefits of Using a Flat Iron – Why you need a Hair Straightener?
- Save your time. You are lazy, and you are busy, too. You don’t have time to go to the hair styling shop. Using a flat iron to straighten your hair at home is a great choice to save your time.
- Save your money. You don’t want to spend most of your salary, time by time, for the hair styling shop. Buy a best hair straightener and you can straighten your hair many times with no cost at all. Wow you are getting rich with this big save!
- Keep your self confident and sexy. No mess hair any more and your hair is shining now. Look! you’re so beautiful.
- Easily change your hair style. A hair straightener is not only help you to straighten your hair, but is also can be used for curling and flipping. You don’t need to buy a curling iron at all.
Top 5 Best Flat Irons Reviews